We are hiring a Part-Time Event Coordinator!
Our company is looking for an energetic, part-time, Event Coordinator to coordinate weddings and events, build relationships with our clients and vendors, work within timelines to ensure customer satisfaction, and help enhance our visibility in the local community. The Event Planner will be responsible for a planning successful events that align with the integrity of the company. The successful candidate will also be charged with discovering new opportunities within the community to establish a stronger bond with our target audience.
- Event planning, design and production from conception to completion
- Organize correspondence and scheduling of events, including phone and email correspondence with customers
- Event logistics and attendance
- Setup and clean-up of the event location
- Work with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Gather information and negotiate contracts prior to booking events
- Organize facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes to Event Lead
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Create a weekly blog post about the event industry
- Create a weekly social media post
- Proven experience as an events planner or organizer, or background in event industry
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Seeking a BS in Event Management, Floral Design, or related field
- References to organization and dependability
- Submit resume detailing your experience to email@example.com
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
* You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.